Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Caroline's 1st Birthday Present

Caroline's birthday present took a little bit of time to get together.  I have to admit that I didn't have much part in her birthday present this year.  Mark (and two loving Grandpa's) did all the work.  I just gave my support and my opinion a couple of times!  They worked really hard in the heat for a couple of days and she now has a new swing set!




Mark was the Swing Boss, just like I was the Cake Boss!
                                     



Swinging at last!

It's hard to believe but we have yet to get Caroline outside to enjoy her new swing set.  I'm sure pictures of that will come shortly!  Mark did such a great job dreaming up the swing set plan for months.  It's great to finally see that it came together!  A big humongous thank you to the grandpas for helping out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment