Thursday, July 15, 2010

A day with twin cousins

Of course, they're not really twins. I know this because today is Caroline's birthday!! And it's not Kelsey's. Chasing around two little ones that are only a month and a day apart sure feels like having twins! Here are just a few pictures to document our day...

7:03 A little milk gets the morning started off right.


7:06 "Now you listen to me. You better behave today.This is my house and it's my birthday!"

7:11 Daddy (Uncle Mark) is always lots of fun!
 
7:45 Mama eats a little breakfast, while the babies beg.

7:52 They found the cabinet they can play in.

8:00 Breakfast for the two munchkins. Two bites for you, now two bites for you.















8:03 Caroline listening to Grandma and Grandpa Taylor sing Happy Birthday to her on speakerphone.  A great tradition in the Taylor household!

8:45 Getting ready for a little bike ride around the neighborhood.


 8:57 The bike ride didn't go so well.  Apparently there was not enough room for the elbows.


9:05 All is well again.  Just a little play time.

9:07 Learning to share.  The pacifier went from Caroline's mouth, to Kelsey's and back to Caroline's.  Yum germs!

9:47 "I leave no cabinet untouched."  :-)

 10:30 Nap time!! Yipee!

12:00 Lunch time.

1:05 Kelsey's new favorite toy....her car seat.  Caroline, "Aunt Lindsay where are you?  Come wish me a happy birthday!"

1:18 A little more play time.

1:28 Sweet twin cousins!


I had a great day with these girls.  The are both sweet as can be and getting to be really fun.  I love to hold a baby or two but babysitting multiple babies for hours and hours is not my favorite gig.  However, these little ones aren't babies anymore!  They are precious little girls.  It's so fun to watch them learn and explore the world.  I look forward to many more days of watching them play together!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and busy day you had with two beautiful girls! They are growing up TOO FAST!! Tell them Grinny say SLOW DOWN. I love them soooooooo much. Give them kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete