Sunday, July 25, 2010

Preparing...

I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted anything but we've been preparing for the very important 1st birthday party at our home.  We've had a few helpers along the way!

William's mom, Noelle came over and helped me make some butterflies for the top of the cake.  As usual I didn't get any pictures of the adults, just the kids.

William helped a little, he was a good taste tester!  Noelle and I are working on an arranged marriage for these two little friends.  Don't you see the sparkle in their eyes?  :-)

Both mom's came in town to celebrate!  I so enjoyed the day getting everything together with them.  It was so fun to spend time with both of them.  I wish we all lived closer.  Although they may not want to after all the work I made them do today.  They said I was the "Cake Boss" and they were my workers. 




We've had a great time getting ready for Caroline's little party.  There are lots more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment