Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Blog, New Journey

This is the first blog post for our new blog...yipee! Mark and I will be sharing writing duties. We wanted to create a space where we could share what is going on in our lives and especially about the new baby that will be joining us in July!

I have just made it through my first trimester today! Overall, I have been feeling really good and for that I am thankful! I have certainly had days where I felt nauseous, tired and yucky but nothing compared to the horror stories I have heard from some. The past couple of days I have had very strong cramps which I had not had before. Mark was in Canton with work and I was home fending for myself. :-) I was doing fine but I called Mom just to chat. An hour later, Mom called back and surprised me by saying that she was on the way to see me and take care of me! It was a nice surprise to have her here for the night! We enjoyed some time together chatting about girly things. I am feeling a little better now though...maybe because Mark is home again!

2 comments: