Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pictures

So I have been asked to post some pictures. A little backtracking at this point... Mark and I had been talking about having a baby for awhile. However, I had gotten very stubborn about taking tests. It was such a bummer to think, "Ooh, maybe I am pregnant this time." only to find out that it was not the case. Mark had been asking me for days to take a test but I had refused. The day following Mark's birthday, Friday, Nov. 21st I finally gave in and took a test and was shocked to see the results below! I did not find a creative way to tell Mark, it was all I could do to let out a little shriek and Mark came running.
Later in the morning Mark and I took this picture together. We were so excited and in disbelief and in many ways still are!There will be more pictures to come. I do have a little belly now, however, it looks like I just ate too many donuts at this point and not really like a baby belly. Tomorrow we have a doctors appointment so hopefully there will continue to be good news to report...

1 comment:

  1. Love your post and the photos. You two look sooo beautifully happy together. Looking forward to reading and seeing more. Love ya both. Madre

    ReplyDelete