Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Talk

Tonight Kelsey came over to hang out with us for a few minutes. Lindsay and Brad work so hard. Lindsay cares for Kelsey during the day while Brad works and then they switch at night. Often Brad doesn't get home from work until the moment Lindsay has to leave (occasionally he is even late, which is why we get to hang out with Kelsey)! Mark and I had a great time with Caroline and Kelsey tonight. For the first time ever, they noticed each other. Kelsey "talked" to Caroline and Caroline smiled back. They both stared at each other for a long time, just like they stare at us! It was so sweet to watch as they really saw one another for the first time! I can't wait until they can talk and play together. It's such a blessing to be able to live so close to them. We are going to try and video next time they "play" together!

They were smiling up a storm but this is the best picture I could get once I pulled the camera out.



Just a cute picture of Caroline...

1 comment:

  1. THe two of them are really studying the play gym in this photo I can tell. I just LOVE the bottom photo of Caroline. She has such big, beautiful eyes. I thought blue was her colr but this is precious on her. I just want to smother her with kisses.

    ReplyDelete