Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Growing girl!

Our little girl is growing up too quickly. I keep telling Mark that I want her to stop growing and he keeps fussing at me for saying that but it's true! She is just so sweet and so much fun. I know it's going to get better and better but it just goes by so quickly. The funny thing about her growing up is that on the one hand I get excited when she does new things but then on the other hand I want her to slow down. Today I laid her on the ground next to some toys and she reached over, grabbed one that was close to her and pulled it on top of her!! Also today I put her in her little jumpy thing for the second time ever (the first time didn't go so hot) and she enjoyed it for a few minutes. She's only 3 months old! How can she like that thing already?!?

Slow down sista'!

No comments:

Post a Comment