Monday, October 5, 2009

Random thoughts...

I've been hearing a lot of this lately, "Nicole I think you've lost your sense of humor." Mark thinks that since Caroline has arrived, my humor has disappeared. He even tells me that he thinks we should have a funeral for it! I might have agreed with him but then my friend Noelle suggested that maybe Mark just wasn't that funny. I think I like that thought better. :-) Thankfully, Mark also says he thinks my sense of humor will be revived one day and that it doesn't matter because I'm still as sexy as ever. :-)

_____

In other news about me, while Mark thinks I have lost my sense of humor, I think I have lost my mind! People kept telling me that I would have pregnant-brain but it never happened. I think pregnant-brain waited until after Caroline was born to attack. I have such a hard time remembering things and focusing on more than one thing at a time. I'm hoping that this doesn't last for long.

_____

Caroline had a first yesterday that I am proud to report....her first poop explosion! Julie, was holding Caroline at the shower and she started to poop. Julie brought her over to me right away. I still felt the poop coming out and then realized it was all over her clothes! Everyone told me that it would happen at some point and it finally did. Thankfully, Mark was upstairs and he got her all cleaned up! He's a good Dad.

_____

We have really enjoyed having skype because it's an easy way to catch up with family and let them see Caroline. Here are Mark and Caroline talking with his parents and our nephew Roman!




No comments:

Post a Comment