Monday, October 19, 2009

Sew...

I finally finished my first outfit for Caroline. I tried to sew Caroline a little dress before she was born but it was never completed. However, when I went home to visit my Mom she helped me to get started on another project. I reluctantly brought it back to Marietta unfinished but thanks to my helpful husband and my really sweet neighbor the overalls became a reality! I can honestly say that I did every bit of sewing but the sewing machine had a few hiccups that required help from Mark and my neighbor.

Here is Caroline styling her new duds...

I think she was showing off for the camera or maybe she really likes new clothes, just like her mama! Either way I can't wait to make her another outfit! I hope it comes sooner rather than later. :-)

I made some matching overalls for Kelsey too. Come back soon because I hope to have a picture of them both styling them (hint, hint Lindsay). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment