Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch the other day in the freezing cold! I'm not quite sure what we were thinking. It was a short, cold but enjoyable time. Here are a few pictures from our time together.

The perfect picture takes lots of preparation.

Then we have the silly faces.





Then the, "Mom what in the world are you doing with me!" look.

This is the best one of the day. Thankfully, both girls were very sweet and well behaved, although a little cold.


Family pictures at the pumpkin patch...



We put Caroline in the car and it wasn't a minute later that I turned around and found her snoozing away. Apparently picking out the perfect pumpkin is hard work.


Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun - making memories! They are just soooo precious. I thank God all the time that you all are close and can share these times together. These little girls are going to be the best of friends. I only wish I were there to see them more often. They just grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete