Thursday, October 8, 2009

Caroline Update

Yesterday Caroline may have had her best day yet! She is getting to be such a happy, sweet baby!! We came to Augusta yesterday to visit with Grinny and Grand-dude. She slept all except the last 10 minutes of the drive. Once we got here she played and slept and played and slept. I can put her on the floor for several minutes at a time now and she will just look around and be content.

One of the reasons for her contentment here is the new found tv. Mark and I have not had cable for almost two years and just recently got rid of the tv all together. Here is a picture of her watching the tv at Grinny's house. Mark and I don't think we are too wierd for not having a television but I realize it's different. The other day I took Caroline over to Lindsay's house so that her babysitter could watch both girls while I worked. I was quite embarrassed when Lindsay mentioned to the babysitter in succession that 1)we don't have tv, 2) we use cloth diapers and 3) we use glass baby bottles. OK, we're a little different but that's alright.





Caroline getting some love from Grinny.



Caroline being a content girl.

Caroline's new sleep "trick." When she gets really tired she starts to bury her head in the crook of my arm. It's so funny. You can't really tell in the picture below but her entire face is hidden and I just love the hand on her head. I just imagine her thinking, "Crazy world go away. I'm trying to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment