Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shopping...

shopping, shopping (said in my best Greg Russel voice). This morning we left a sleepy Caroline with Grandude. I was shocked to come back two hours later and find her in the same position!




While Caroline slept Grinny and I shopped at a consignment sale and some garage sales. We made a couple of great puchases. Grinny was reaaly happy about this one...






I'm really thankful for Mom and Vern! They have been such loving, patient parents teaching me lots along the way. They are also great grandparents! It's really fun to have them love and spoil Caroline!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nicole! I didn't know you have a blog, too! Baby Caroline is absolutely beautiful! She's getting so big.....it's phenomenal how quickly it happens, isn't it?

    Thanks for visiting my blog....I'll be back to visit here again soon! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete