Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas in October

Mark came home the other day and said, "Honey I got you a Christmas present and I want to give it to you now." I could tell he wasn't going to take no for answer so I opened up the bag and found a new video camera! It's very tiny and fancy (read: I have no idea how to use it). He told me he wanted me to be an expert on the camera and to video Caroline growing up. I'm not sure I will ever be a camera expert but I can video her growing up. I'm thankful for my sweet husband. I would have never thought to ask for a video camera but I know that it will be so much fun to watch video of her when she is all grown up!

Below is my first attempt at recording her and posting it online. I must say that I hate my voice on camera! I try so hard not to talk when it is on because it's so annoying...especially the baby talk voice. I'm sorry that you will have to suffer through it. As she ages I hope the videos get better and better - more of Caroline talking and less of me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment